The more I think about it, the more I think seat height (SH) is a better
measurement to go by than PBH if you're going to dive in to a new frame and
want the right size.     PBH can be measured wrong sometimes, whereas if
you have a bike you've been riding a while, it's pretty easy run a tape
measure from the center of the bb to the top of the seat and read it from
the side.    Your PBH being 94cm would suggest a SH of 84cm, which would
put you on a 67-69cm AHH if you go by the SH - 15 to 17cm which would give
a fistful of seatpost.    The 65cm would work too but with more post/stem
showing.    Again this is assuming an 84cm seat height.

For top-tube length, you can use a shorter stem, which is what I have done
on some of my bikes.   If the longer TT is still not ideal for your
back/shoulders, I would order a custom.    I have done this myself and yes
it is more expensive, but you will get the Riv fit that is perfect for
you.   Anyway good luck.

Matt