Very nice and epic.  I've done 40 miles single speed, but never fixed.  And
your gear is considerably higher than mine.

Too bad for the slow business, but at least the weather is nice.

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN (where it was barely into the 40's today with a somewhat brisk
NW wind.  Enough so wished I had a jacket over the Rivendell wool jersey on
my ride after work.)