Another vote for the barley being a tad small.    Good bag, but other than
tools/spare tube and a sweater you're not fitting much in there.     For
Carradice, my faves are the camper and camper longflap.    BUT you should
take a long hard look at a Saddlesack Medium or Large.   Those bags
combined with a nitto top rack are ridiculously useful and well designed.

-Matt