When you say pod, that tells me you are asking about Silver Shifters in the
barcon configuration.  The square washer for a barcon configuration and the
square washer for a downtube configuration are two different things, so you
should specify in your request.  Although the downtube version is soft
aluminum and can be easily filed down to resemble the barcon version.