Hmmm, i went downstairs to check my Hillborne and sure enough the dog-bones
are much lower then on your atlantis with relation to the canti-bosses.  If
this were my bike i'd see if i could bend the two arms to try and level it.
 if that was too much work i'd just live with the unlevelness, while i
think a mark's rack would give you a little more flexibilty to adjust it
out, it's not the end of the world.  put a lil'loafer on the front and you
won't even notice!