I would also add that for components, the 50% is even more true, i've
bought out of the package never installed components at 50% off normal
price so on a bike it's even harder.  While the hunqas don't come up that
often the second hand middle level frames (i.e. hunqa, homer's, bombas,
roadeos) trade between 1000-1400, so consider your components and see if
you can get to your asking price.  But also keep in mind that on RBW, most
of us already have surplus parts so we'd place less value on a complete
build then most other people.

Yes, there is a chance you find that 1 person who was just about to buy a
fully built bike and would be happy to save 25% but that's very rare, not
sure that i've ever seen it.  I hope you prove us wrong, but if actually
want to keep the bikedown the road and can store it, just put it away.
You've already take the depreciation, no sense in getting hit again if you
buy it again later.