More details in the mixed.Made campsite reservation at juniper for eight
people.
 Convinced two of buddies to roll out so far we have three.
Planning on leaving later monday afternoon around 530ish due to work.
Depending on how long it takes us we'll be there right when the sun will go
down.
Bring dinner, breakfast and snacks for the afternoon, Expect to share if
you want.
Tuesday we'll ride over by the south gate to snag some pictures of the
race. afterwords maybe lunch somewhere.
Might even ride over to rivendell to snag a few things before barting home.

Like most trips if I plan out a route it's most likely not going to be
followed.
So for those wondering if the mileage is too much. Don't worry it's not. I
think. I'm pretty sure it not. We'll take plenty of breaks.

-Manny