So right now the to place where were meeting is up in the air. I guess it
all depends on where you what to ride from. The north gate of diablo or the
south gate.
If we ride the north gate we can meet up around 530ish at Walnut Creek Bart.
If we ride the SOUTH gate we can meet up around 530ish at Dubin Bart.
Either ride should be good. I'm more partial to the south gate mostly
because I've never ridden up it. But it doesn't really matter to me. Just
as long as I get to sleep outside.
Any thoughts?
-Manny