On May 17, 9:09 am, Jim Thill - Hiawatha Cyclery <thill....@gmail.com>
wrote:
 I thought to myself: this would be a lot easier if she could drop
> the racer notions and stop hanging out with guys who read Bicycling
> Magazine as a comprehensive source of cycling wisdom.

Not to hijack this thread, but I wonder if Bicycling Mag is going to
concede the commuter/casual rider market to new mags like Momentum, or
if they are going to start to pivot in their POV to include that
market too.  (Not that I've read any Bicycling lately; maybe they're
already addressing this.)

Joe