The thing that I'm not clear on is what actually is happening to the
sealant goo?  Is it hardening into a rubber coating?  Is the entire inside
of the tire and rimstrip coated?  So when you remove the tire when it's
worn out, you are destroying that seal by ripping it apart.  What about the
puddle of extra sealant at the end?  If you leave that pooled in the
bottom, does that make an offcenter lump that shakes the workstand when you
spin the wheel, same as a reflector?  I'd hate that.  Or does it stay
liquid and slosh around forever?  Or does it magically go away?  If I do
mount tires again, I need more sealant, right?  At some point I imagine the
weight of a few sealing jobs could exceed the weight of a tube.  Is that
crazy talk?