I had this bike custom built and simply haven't ridden it. It has less
than 50 miles on it. Here are the details:

Custom Strada Bianca road bike designed by Hampsten Cycles (Andy
Hampsten was the first American to win the Giro, as many of you
probably know.) and built by Independent Fabrication. Designed for
randonneuring - fast paced, comfortable, long distance riding. Great
for club rides or exploring or just riding around - this bike does it
all.

The details:

Steel tubing mix of True Temper and Reynolds 853

Seat tube: 61.5cm (center to center), 63.0cm (center to top)
Top tube: 58.5cm (center to center)
Chain stays: 42.5cm
Rear spacing 130mm (road bike standard)
30mm headtube extension for a more comfortable, upright riding
position
Custom steel fork with threadless steel steer tube (tube has been left
long so you can adjust it down to fit you)

Fully built with premium components including:
Ritchey WCS bar and Thomson stem
Chris King pewter color threadless headset
Thomson Elite seat post
Black Brooks Team Pro saddle with hammered copper rivets
Dura ace brake/shift levers (10 speed)
10 speed rear cassette (I think it's a SRAM)
Shimano compact double front crank with oversize outboard bearing
bottom bracket
Dura Ace 10 speed rear derailleur
FSA front derailleur (more reliable than Shimano for the compact
crank)
Phil Wood front and rear hubs (rear takes shimano compatible
cassettes), 36 spokes laced 3-cross to Mavic Open Sport rims (I know -
you are thinking Open Pro's are better, but the Open Sport is a little
bit wider which allows you to ride a fatter, more comfortable, tire.
Honjo polished stainless fenders attached with Sheldon's fender nuts
for easy removal on fast, dry days.
Tektro long reach brakes go around the fenders and also allow for
fatter tires!
Brand new Rivendell Ruffy-Tuffy 28mm tires fit under the fenders with
tons of clearance
Black Velox bar plugs
Black cork bar tape tied off with black hemp twine
Cateye Mity8 computer, tells you all the important stuff
No pedals
2 silver Ciussi stainless steel bottle cages

This is a first-rate bicycle in every respect. I simply have too many
and my house is small. This bike is perfect for fast paced club rides
or long distance rides, it will excel on pavement, cinder tracks, bike
paths, rail-to-trails, or simply riding around town or campus. There
are braze on's for fenders and two water bottles. The intention was to
use a classic randonneuring saddle bag like the Carradice Nelson with
a bagman support. I was going for a classic fit so the size is a
little large and was intended to show just a fistfull of seatpost
(think Rivendell meets Indy Fab). Bike is in amazing condition showing
little to no wear, it should last a lifetime. It will fit 28mm tires
with the fenders and 32 or 35mm tires without fenders. This is a great
bike and I'd like to find it a good home.

Charcoal metallic with cream filled windows on the lugged fork.  Frame
is TIG welded in the ultra-clean IF style.

Offered at $3000, I have over $5K into this bike - the price is a
steal, but reasonable offers will be politely considered: I promise
not to be offended if you promise not to get upset if I decline.
Recent pictures can be seen here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/blindrobert/sets/72157629896234412/

Thanks for looking, keep the rubber side down!