So a friend of mine (seriously, not me!) wants to know if this custom
on ebay will take a 650b/hetre conversion. I am not too familiar with
these older Rivs so thought I would ask if anyone here has done this
kind of thing. I would think the Dia-compe Mod 750s would get you the
reach but again, will the bb drop be too much and will it even fit the
Hetres or is this guy dreaming? He really wants a 650b/Hetre bike but
wants something more roady than the AHH/SH since he is only 135lbs.
Just spitballing here, thanks all. Link to bike on the Bay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2002-Rivendell-Road-custom-57-cm-/120947913999?pt=Road_Bikes&hash=item1c290eb50f