Nice.  That "notch" is awesome

Cripler, with the small amount of rubbing you could consider either filing
it down or removing the black plastic pieces and wrapping the chainstays
with some rubber from some old tubes. That would lower the top plate enough
to not rub. Just be careful and don't tighten it too much and consider
using some loctite on the bolt.

Stephen