Wow, I didn't know he was on; I would have listened.  I like Brian
Lehrer's show; intelligent guy who has good topics and interesting
guests.

Not sure I agree with Peter M about NYers being a$$holes.  Of course
such folks live here.  There are lots of good, interesting, and really
smart people here too, though.  And lots of them stop me in my tracks
to compliment me on my Rivendell.

Joe