Rob,

I have Alba bars on my MB-3 and they are perfect for me. I was tempted by
the appearance of the bullmoose and  Bosco bars, but just for a moment. If
I were setting the bike up now I would probably get the Boscos, but I think
we are talking degrees of design perfection. If no overhead of the Boscos
appears I can send you a picture of the Albas on an MB-3.

Bob