Mid-fork eyelets came about later;  I could be wrong, but I'd expect that
all of the ones that came with them would be green.   I don't think the
orange or the blue had them.

Not that I have a 64, but, if you had a choice between orange w/o eyelets,
versus green with eyelets, which would you pick, all else being equal?