Oh well, 0 for 2 on green ones in the field having mini-rack eyelets. So I'm
probably wrong in thinking that they were stock in the last batch. However, I
do remember someone posting a photo of a new one that was made in the late
green period, and it had Hilsenish lugs and mini-rack eyelets. Maybe the buyer
of that particular frame paid extra to have the eyelets added and then got
custom paint that happened to be green.

In any event, it looked great and screamed function.

Sent from my iPhone