Still so many variables there! In order to get a truly scientific test of
what makes an optimal tire you'd need to produce a variety of tire widths
using identify casing/tread/etc then several using a single casing and
several treads in a given width. Then several casings and a single tread at
a given width. THEN THE BSD. Oh lord, when will it end? Our search for
scientific bicycling nirvana has brought us to naught!