I have a couple of bikes from Seven and a new Calfee built to the "Adventure"
spec. They are all "Riv-ish" in spec and set up, all at least 67 cm, and not
one weighs over 20 lbs.

I also attempted to sell recently, a 64 Sam, brand new, which did not sell
without giving it away.  This past weekend, and tweaked the fit a bit and took
it out for about 40-ish miles. All I kept thinking was, "Boy this bike is
comfy". Not that the others aren't- I've done double-metrics on all, but after
a while, I backed off a bit and just rode this bike in it's sweet spot. Boy, it
was comfy :)

And I kept staring at the stunning orange paint.

RGZ

Sent from my iPad