Good morning, all.

I guess this is a good example of everybody needing to make their own peace
with moustache bars. I like them low and a bit far away. With this
positioning, I do most of my riding with my hands at 10 and 2 on the curves
leading from the hooks to the bar ends. When my hands need a little relief,
I rotate my wrists or move my hands to a new place. When my hands or back
need more relief, I can lean into the hooks or go upright at the bar ends.
I also use the hooks position for headwinds or faster moments. And, I like
grabbing on the straight bar segments when climbing.

With this configuration, I find that I have to tilt the bars down or else
the bar ends force my wrists into a broken position, like after you swing a
hammer or cast a fly. I've also positioned my saddle and bars so that I'm
pretty balanced and can lift my hands off the bar and still stay in my
riding position. So, not a lot of pressure on the bars to begin with.

With all of that said, on a couple of longer rides, at the 60-70 mile mark,
I have felt some discomfort in my hands that I have yet to experience with
drop bars.

Anyways, here's some pics of my setup:

*http://tinyurl.com/3upa5ox
**http://tinyurl.com/9owepc5