Nice work, David! Personally, I'm not a mirror fan but I can certainly
appreciate them. How solidly do the zip ties hold the mirror? Is there much
vibration out at the mirror end?

Cheers!

lyle

P.S.: Nice Atlantis :)

--
lyle f bogart dpt

156 bradford rd
wiscasset, me 04578
207.882.6494
206.794.6937

On 9 September 2012 16:55, David T. <davidtren...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I have really been enjoying the Albatross bars on my Atlantis, the whole
> bike seems to have fallen together.
>
> I like having a mirror, it allows me to relax because I don’t have to
> wonder what might be gaining on me. But I didn’t want to squander any of
> that prime real estate on the bars. So I decided to mount the mirror on the
> brake lever body.
>
> The only problem was I didn’t get a good view except of my hand and my
> left hip, which wasn’t very interesting to look at after a while. So I
> chopped the mirror, leaving the stalk and the ball and socket, and gave it
> a longer stalk, made of fine Canadian aluminum.
>
> By cutting the fine Canadian aluminum just right you can choose the angle
> it sticks out at. I suggest a rakish angle.
>
> Now it juts proudly into the lane and I have a clear view of all that is
> behind me.
>

> http://www.flickr.com/photos/51518228@N06/7965501392/in/set-72157631487256056
>

>  --

lyle f bogart dpt