Bad batch of Tange-rines?
From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com [rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com] on
behalf of Zack [zack...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2012 3:49 PM
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: [RBW] Re: Bottom Bracket Clicking Question

Ok this is plain weird.

My wife came home and said "something is wrong with my bike"

I just checked and the exact same thing is happening on her betty as on my sam.

So the constant here is me, as I took both cranks off our bikes to swap chain
rings.  I put the cranks back on and greased the bolt before putting back on.
I tightened both snug with some force but didn't go crazy tightening up.  They
are both tange bottom brackets with sugino XD2 cranks.

I have to imagine I have done something to cause this, but have no idea what.

further ideas?