On Saturday, September 15, 2012 12:02:18 PM UTC-4, Matthew J wrote:

> I could be mixing it up with another Riv., but I believe my first batch
> Hilsen was 132.5.

Original plan for the Rambouillet was to be a 130 rear, but then RBW went
132.5 so that you could go either 130 or 135.  (I went 135 w/ XT hubs.)

The Hilsen is a bit stouter than the Ram, and I know it's more normal to
think of it being 135; and yes, the site is saying 135;  but 132.5 makes
sense for it, too;  it's not like being able to use a 130 on a AHH is bad.

Regardless, no worries, it's fine.

Question:  what shifters are you using?  Both times, I bought boxed sets of
Shimano 9-sp bar-end shifters, there's been a cable guide in the box.