In all sincerity, you really do not belong in a public forum.

A public forum is a place where people share experiences, ideas and
musings.

Your solution was to get a new frame.  You appear to think every post
thereafter should have been a rehash of your post.  There is absolutely no
reason to post in the first place if that is all you wanted.

Many people here have bought expensive Rivendell frames and have cold
spread them without issue.  Your initial post was an entirely rational
invitation for people to share that fact.

I'm not going to stoop to name calling  But I will say I hope you decide
not to post here again.  Certainly I will not be responding to any of your
posts.