Heh, most of my bike have little plastic gingerbread man-shaped clips
that serve as mascot and mapholder, preferably color matched to the
bike.  Blue one on my silver Quickbeam, for example:

http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6004/6017958991_787e0c5ecd_b.jpg

Or clear when there's no match available.  Here's one holding a cue
sheet on my Saluki:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/40738390@N08/4729110606/in/photostream/lightbox/

And an orange one peaking into the turtle pic here from my Rambouillet...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/40738390@N08/3763279949/in/photostream/lightbox/

Steve "turtle rescue society member" Frederick, East Lansing, MI