The gear range from the cassette in back is enough at least for now for my
contemplated usage of the Mystery Bike (which shall henceforth be known as the
Dasher Hammett), Bobby, so install away on your SO.  But interestingly, while
riding with Grant yesterday at the College Park ride, I asked him what the "one
big choice" was that he had mentioned in early Blug entries on the Mystery
Bike.  At first he didn't remember, then quickly recalled that they had been
thinking of offering an IGH option -- discarded because too few fold know how
to work on them.

I might still try one on mine someday.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 28, 2012, at 3:13 PM, "Montclair BobbyB"