I tried the 135 Randonneur bars once but did not like the upsweep on them
that much.    Definitely prefer the slight back-sweep of the the Noodle.
I'm weird about width however because, though I'm 6'0.5" tall I have a
narrow bird body with narrow shoulders, so 42cm Noodles feel plenty wide to
me.   Tried 46's, even toured cross continent on them but in the end they
are just too wide for me.   Noodles are tough bars but I still hope Riv
comes out with a steel version one day.

-Matt