I actually have both 46 Noodles and 45 Randos. Surprisingly, even though
I'm 6'3" I find the Randos more comfortable despite their being only 38cm
at the hoods. Go figure. I use the drops less than 1% of the time, so I
can't really comment. Also I ride almost 100% paved road, but I can see the
wider bar being a big help off-road.

Pete in CT