..or buy my 82 Schwinn Voyager.  It's about 62 x 58 and is getting
lonely hanging in my garage.  I was going to part it out but I can't
bring myself to do it.  Currently a frame with all parts (original)
attached..no wheels.  Pic here shows it set up for my 88.5 pbh.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77502424@N00/6366230387

Rob Markwardt
Seattle