They sell more Spam at one store on or near the Navajo rez, I hear,
than in any other place in the universe.

The Vikings also liked it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE

It's perverse, but I have a slight and definitely louche craving for a
meal of Spam and Vienna sausages.

White trash roll: section of Wonderbread wrapped around chunk of Spam
on cheap, bulk boloney slice speared together with toothpick
ornamented with canned pineapple chunk and all sealed together with a
large dollop of bulk mayo.

Patrick Moore, who, to redeem this thread by a thread, asks to see
more photos of the camp-gear-loaded Hunq.

On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 1:19 PM, Robert F. Harrison
<rfharri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Of course not...actually did have spam...it's not camping in Hawaii without
> spam.
>
> On Oct 19, 2012 4:52 PM, "Manuel Acosta" <manueljohnaco...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hope you didn't forget the spam for breakfast! Have fun
>>
>> --

Vote early, vote often, vote Rhinoceros!
http://tinyurl.com/d7muj2t