On Sat, 2012-10-20 at 15:30 -0600, PATRICK MOORE wrote:
> Steve, Steve, Steve: living in your culturally isolated NoVA region,
> you are desperately isolated from the greater cultural trends across
> this great nation.

You think maybe I am unaware of Spam?  Ha!  I was in the Army, my
friend.  You learn to eat all sorts of strange and amazing things in the
Army, Spam among them.

> [This just in: Wiki says: "The residents of the state of Hawaii
> consume the most Spam per capita in the United States." But then, they
> haven't visited the Navajo Nation.
> https://plus.google.com/116787299153135854991/posts/ZaqmYp4MvhP]

There's a lot more Hawaiians than there are Navajo, I think, and Spam is
the official Hawaiian State Meat, isn't it?  (Replaced Long Pig, I
thought I read somewhere...?)