Have a pair of Phil Wood 'Rivy' 36h hubs I intend to build up during the
winter months for my Rambouillet, but am undecided on what rims to go
with.  A while back, Grant posted an insightful piece regarding the
precarious balance of rim development (i.e., 'Light, Strong, and
Inexpensive: Pick Two').  He then mentioned rolling out a new ‘Stouty’ rim
of which I've been pestering Rick for an ETA for nearly a year now, but he
confessed they were waiting as well.  Complete speculation on my part, but
I presume the delay may have something to do with Velocity moving it's
production from Australia to Florida.  Given this, I may just go ahead and
choose from the current offering of rims (such as the ones below), but
wanted to first touch base with this group to gather firsthand
builder/rider experiences or possibly learn of other options.  I'm
also curious of any considerations pertaining to tire mounting/seating
issues.

Grand Bois - http://cyclesgrandbois.com/SHOP/336618/404875/list.html

Pacenti PL23 -
http://www.bikelugs.com/store/index.php?strWebAction=item_detail&intItemID=398

Soma Eldon - http://store.somafab.com/soelrim70.html

Velo-Orange Raid/PBP/Diagonale -
http://store.velo-orange.com/index.php/components/wheelsets-rims-hubs/rims.html

>From this list, it is probably obvious I'm leaning towards a traditional
looking, non-anodized, non-machined, single/double eyelet, silver rim.
 Incidentally, I will be running 32 mm tires (Jack Brown Green’s, most
likely).  Thanks in advance.

michael z