Choosing a rim should involve desired tire width. Since it's a Ram, I'm
guessing you'll run a 28mm-ish tire, yeah? That's wide enough that you
could run almost any rim, IMO.

I'd probably go with something from Velocity. The Synergy has a more
traditional profile, though not totally traditional. I like that they're
made in the US.
My Velocity Dyads have a mini-v, but have been perfect. And I like the way
they look.
The Sun CR-18 is a budget classic. You could beat on them till the Stouty
comes out.

Daniel