Next on the list will be an Atlantis style touring frame made in Taiwan to
compete with VO's Campeur and the Surly Trucker. I think this frame will be
built with real touring in mind and with more traditional angles like the
Atlantis only $1000 less expensive. I'd buy a frame like
that......especially if it was similar to an Atlantis but for less money. I
hope this is next on Grants priority list as I believe it would sell well.