One thing Grant must occasionally think about is that the various models
overlap a lot. Another all-rounder or touring bike would cannibalize from
Hilsen, Atlantis, Hillborne, Hunq, and Bomba sales, since those bikes more than
cover that category. Sure, the new thing could have 26" wheels or different
tubing, but would that really be different enough to make sales that weren't
already gonna happen? Maybe, maybe not.

 As long as we're speculating wildly, I'd like to see a true departure from
what already exists. My "vote" is for an ostentatious lugged fat bike. For the
uninitiated, a "fat bike" typically takes 26x4.0" tires on 50-100 mm wide rims,
and the Surly Pugsley is the archetype for the genre. There are getting to be
lots of tires for these, and even silver "foil hat" rims. It's hard to do them
without disc brakes though, which may be a hurdle.