A friend described my Hilsen setup as the "full Grant," and that's basically
true in the cockpit: Nitto Technomic Deluxe stem, Nitto Mustache handlebars, a
two-bolt Nitto seatpost, and a Rivet Cycles Pearl saddle (which is awesome, by
the way). Tektro/Silver brakes.

Wheels are 32h Chris King hubs laced to DT-Swiss double eyelet 1.1 rims.
Fantastic wheelset, built for me by Dave Chase at Redstone Cyclery in Lyons,
CO.

Drivetrain is a little different. 46 tooth single front ring, 11-32 9spd
cassette, with a short cage SRAM X9 Type 2 rear derailleur shifted by a Silver
friction shifter.

I took a chance on the derailleur-shifter combo, since Riv says the Silver
shifters don't work with the SRAM mountain derailleurs. And this works awesome!
Absolutely no shifting problems, and I love love love that I never have chain
slap - the roller clutch in the derailleur controls things even on the
gnarliest of gravel roads/railroad crossings/uneven pavement.