Wow! That has to be the nicest looking GP from that era that I've seen. I'm
really fond of mine too, but it was in pretty awful condition when I got
hold of it a few years ago, so most of the original parts were rusted and
had to go, except the headset. It's also too small for me, so it does duty
as an around-town bike with a rack and albatross bars.

I like how you've done the front rack, I could use a basket on mine. Is
that a Mark's rack?