well, I am a man  of adventure, will look for an older model which might
not be really "rock-solid" like the atlantis, but more in the "esprit" of
the 80´s, like the rambouillet, or romulus, etc, as long as it has side
pulls...as I said, don´t need lowrider in front, will adept to the bike to
a certain amount if the bike is at least the right size..will keep my eyes
open, but if a frame pops up here in my size I will go for it if I can ....
-seb.