I'd say if you think you are pretty committed both to singlespeed riding
and 650b wheels, then getting a 650b rear wheel with the White eccentric
hub would be a good investment.  Think about it beyond just the
Hillborne--with an eccentric 650b wheel, no matter what 650b frame you
happen to have available in the future, you have the option to run it
singlespeed.