The idea of me weighing a bike is like weighing myself, pointless other
than to illustrate what I already know. I sure do like to ride the bikes I
have though. I guess if it ever gets to where I am using a scale to weigh
my food I can worry about a few pounds here or there on a bike. Not that
there isnt a whole set of people for which this does make sense, and more
power to them. This argument is somewhat "helmet-like" where the two sides
probably will never see eye to eye and someone will get all un-civil
like and ruin it.