I look through rainy glasses. I ride at a speed I feel is safe for me with
limited visibility. It is not much if any slower than my normal pace, either. I
guess I just adapted to it, much like I learned to break earlier and not put on
too much lean in wet weather.   Fog is the real visibility killer. In times
when that takes over my eyewear, I remove it.

Brian Hanson
Seattle, WA