I'll say this much for the Bombadil, I like the name most out of all
the LOTR inspired names. It seems perfect for a mountain bike, one
designed not so much for ripping down trails at mach V or hitting
jumps, but for rambling around in the woods. The headbadge is great
too although I like the Hunqa's headbadge a little more.

That's great that the tire clearance on the Bombadil was increased.

--mike