Well...it's both actually. I think I mixed them up...the Neo-Moto's maxed
out the frame. I had Quasi-Motos on order and was waiting on them when my
buddy and I started wondering id the Neo's would fit. He had a set on his
wheels, so we threw them in to see. I rode them for a couple weeks till the
Quasi's came in. That picture set shows the bike with both models.