Meh, i'm not a fan, mainly because i don't think you can tell what they are
posters for if you're not a member of the RBW list.

And while i agree that anyone can post anything they want on the internet, if
you're paid for something even if it's to abandon a project (and asked by the
customer to abandon the project), i don't think you have a right to show the
work product, even if it's for 'illustration' purposes.  if people don't know
the back-story and see these, they instantly associate it with the RBW brand
and that's not fair in this case.  If it were me i would've locked it away for
my personal portfolio and not share it with the public, but that's just me.