I have one and like it a lot for trips where I'm not carrying much. Go
ahead and get at VO for 20% off (ends tonight 2/12):
http://velo-orange.blogspot.com/2013/02/inconvenience-sale-extended.html

And here's VO's instructions on mounting to saddle rails:
http://velo-orange.blogspot.com/2012/05/leather-u-lock-holder-and-croissant-bag.html