How will it work as far as... do people specifically have to check the
calendar to see what rides are coming up? If I post (or email one of the
mods to post) a PDX Riv ride for the first Saturday in April, do PDX area
Riv-sters who are on the list have to take the additional step of going to
the calendar to find out about the ride? Will rides just end up getting
duo-posted... to the list and to the calendar?
I don't mean this as a complaint at all... just an observation... This
seems like one of those situations where a forum format with different
categories (Riding Partners, Riv Wrenching, Ride Reports, FS/WTB, etc)
could be more user friendly.
--Smitty