Oop - sorry - rizzirattin' frizzifrattin' trackmouse!

Anyway, as I was saying - we'll gain efficiencies as we play with this.
And Conventions as well.   Off the top of my head (at the end of a longish
day...):

General Location/Type of Ride in Headline (e.g. SF-North Bay Mixed Terrain)

Description of Route in Description -  The "Description" field supports a
goodly amount of text. In fact, I just played around with a test event for
this weekend.

The listings even support some mapping.

Anyway - I'm sure this will take more form in the coming days.  If you want
to post some rides, email me at my gmail account (cyclofiend at gmail dot
com) for fastest response.

- J