I love all the answers. And the what not.  But I suppose I forgot to
mention I don't care if the bike they come out with didn't have lugs was a
mixte with gray primer as pain t and not a single decal.  I'm not tall so
generally ride a 52 give or take and the thing that drives me crazy is you
can't buy a smaller bike with a shallow seat tube.  Even the lht-which I
have and like well enough-has a 74 degree seat tube.  And man I love
shallow seat tubes. My wife and I have mountains o' student loans and small
children so even when there is enough money I can't justify it.  But man do
I want the GP sweetness regardless o' what it looks like!

 this group is the best.