That's a business model that might work.  Merry Sales paid Grant $3000 for the
San Marcos design and for permission to use Riv lugs, and they pay Riv a tiny
royalty for each frame sold.  It was all in the Blug.

Now if Merry Sales came to Riv again,and said we want to do another bike, and
paid for an Econo-Hunqa this time, or maybe deliberately made an
Econo-Bombadil, since Riv has stepped away from that, then maybe there could be
something.  We consumers could buy it from an online seller, or our LBS or
whomever we choose.  Maybe it could be brought in for around $1000