calorie dense grocery run I managed to stuff 25 lb into it without overflow.

(Again, FWIW: In order of hugeness and grocery swallering ability, this per
my own, personal, certified, and confirmed experience:

#1 Hoss (but not by much)
#2 S Medium
#3 Camper Longflap
#4 Nelson Longflap.)

I hear that the Sackville Huge is even bigger.

But: none of these carries what can be carried easily in a pair of good
grocery panniers -- have a pair of Banjo Bros Market Panniers on order.
Those should outcarry even my Packer Pluses -- without the hassle of
cinches, buckles, straps, flaps, extensions, and so forth.